“The King has Arrived is so rich in Biblical truth that I think this album could be great for any age, giving children Bible truths to grow into and hold on to.”
Rebekah Tubbs // music-ministry.org
Join Michael and the crew as they hurtle through time (thanks to a dodgy toaster) and learn what the Christmas story is truly all about.
With songs charting God’s plan right at the beginning of time through to the visit of the wise men, you’ll encounter the Christmas story in a fresh and funky way.
Postage: Free shipping worldwide for orders over £30
Become a supporter on rocketfuel and get a discount code for up to 50% off that you can use in store! (plus loads more goodies)
“…at the end of the day, as much as a child will giggle at the silliness of antics within the spaceship, it is the toe-tapping Biblical lyrics that will stick.’
Tiffany Holden // iorganizedthat.com
1. He’s Here [Philippians 2: 6-11]
2. Don’t touch the toaster…
3. A Long, Long Time ago [Genesis 3:15, Malachi 4:5-6, Acts 1:11]
4. Doesn’t it blow your mind?
5. Down, Down [Genesis 11:7, Exodus 34:6-7]
6. Isaiah 9:2, 6
7. His Name Is (Prince of Peace) [Isaiah 9:6]
8. God chooses the unlikeliest of people…
9. The King Has Arrived [Luke 1:46-80]
11. The Heavenly Choir (Funky Angels) [Luke 2:8-20]
12. Mr Grumpy and Hank Williams
13. God’s Special Son is Here [Luke 2:8-20]
14. It doesn’t matter where you come from…
15. King of the Nations [Matthew 2:1-12]
16. The list…
17. Jesus is Better Than Santa [Luke 2:8-14, Revelation 3:5]
18. Why not read it for yourself?
19. The First Christmas Song
If you’d prefer to get the digital version head to our Bandcamp page (see below)